The Ultimate Guide on How To Clean Pressure Cooker
A pressure cooker is essential kitchenware. You can cook countless dishes with the help of a pressure cooker. But it plays an important role in saving cooking time for those recipes which take a long time. But everyone asking a question “how to clean pressure cooker?”
Saving cooking time means saving the original color and flavor of a dish. When we cook these dishes on ordinary cookware, there is a chance of losing nutrients.
A pressure cooker reduces the possibility of losing nutrients and vitamins. You can also preserve foods, with the aid of a pressure cooker which comes with these advanced facilities.
Since a pressure cooker is a crucial kitchen component. So we need to know the positive and negative results of using a pressure cooker. It requires to know how to clean pressure cooker to keep this useful thing clean and spot-free . As a result, you can use it for a long time.
Let’s See How to Clean Pressure Cooker Dirt-free
So you are on the way to wash your most requisite utensil but stop. There are somethings you should bear in mind before you wash your pressure cooking. So look at the precautions given below how to clean pressure cooker:
Precautions Before Washing A Pressure Cooker
- Before start washing your pressure cooker, make sure you have done reading the instruction book by the manufacturer.
- If you are going to wash your pressure cooker you need to know what type of pressure cooker you are using. Today there are types of pressure cookers in the market. And you can’t wash them in the same manner. So remember the thing whether you are using a regular pressure cooker or an electric pressure cooker.
- When washing a pressure cooker, you need to have a piece of adequate knowledge about the material of your pressure cooker. Whether it is an aluminum cooker or a stainless steel cooker or an anodized cooker.
- The staff you are going to use for rubbing your pressure cooker, you need to be alert while using. Check if it is harmful or not.
- You can wash it in the same way you wash other cookware but you can’t use metal scrubber while rubbing the anodized cooker. In the case of if your cooker has a lot of stains, then you can use a metal scrubber. While using a metal scrubber, keep in mind you can’t rub hard, you have to rub.
Different Kind Of Formulas For Washing A Pressure Cooker
Method 1:(Baking soda + water)
Method 2:(Baking soda + salt + water)
- Baking soda + water
- Baking soda + salt + water
- Baking soda + vinegar + water
- Onion + water
- Cream of tartar + water
- lemon + water
- Tamarind + water
All of these methods work in the same manner, but the material is different work in home. Most of these are home remedies. You can find it in your home.
How To Wash A Regular Pressure Cooker
- Fill the cooker with water and add the ingredient according to the method you have aimed to use.
- Let it boil for 15-20 minutes then let it be cool.
- You can separate the rubber gasket from the lid and wash it separately.
- Then take a sponge or scrubbing pad, take the amount of dishwasher liquid and rub the cooker and the lid.
- Rinse it with normal water.
- After finished washing let them finely soaked.
How To Wash An Electric Pressure Cooker?
You can wash the electric pressure cooker like a regular pressure cooker, but you have to be extra careful about it.
- If you are using an electric pressure cooker, first you need to confirm the fact you have unplugged the power plug.
- Next, fill the cooker with water and add the ingredient according to the method you have aimed to use.
- Let it boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Then let it be cool and make sure the inner pot is at room temperature.
- Remove the lid and the seal. You can remove the sealing ring and wash it.
- Then you need to take out the inner pot.
- Then take a sponge or scrubbing pad, take amount of dishwasher liquid and rub the inner pot and the lid.
- Rinse it with normal water.
- After finished washing let them finely soaked or you can wipe them.
- Wipe outside of the cooker.
In conclusion, regular cleaning of your pressure cooker is essential to keeping it in good condition and ensuring your food comes out tasting great. By following the tips in this guide, you can easily keep your pressure cooker clean and ready to use. So get cooking!